Three days of open road, spinning and community
YK2HR is based in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, and is the The north's toughest endurance ride. It starts in Yellowknife and ends in Hay River. We are fully supported thanks to a dedicated group of volunteers. All levels are welcome to participate.
1. Camping Friday and Saturday night
2. Designated check stops fully stocked with a variety of snacks and water (gluten, dairy free options included) .
3. Transportation for all your gear in a trailer
4. Three dinners, two lunches and 2 breakfasts (gluten, dairy, soy, egg free, vegetarian options available).
1. A bike and appropriate gear for a three day intensive ride.
2. Camping gear
3. A ride back from Hay River
Type your paragraph here.
Sunday, July 8, 9 am start, sharp. It starts at Northern Frontier Visitor Centre to Boundary Creek, return; 76 km total. There will be water and snacks at Boundary Creek. No registration needed.
Sunday, July 15, 9 am start, sharp. It starts at Northern Frontier Visitor Centre to the Wong cabin, return; 74 km total. There will be water and snacks at the cabin. No registration needed.
Sunday, July 22, 8 am, start, sharp. The start is at Northern Frontier Visitor Centre to North Arm Territorial Park, one way, 110 km total. Please bring your own own food and drinks. A support vehicle will be available to transport your supplies/lunch to North Arm Park. There will be 3 rest stops with snacks & water along the way. You must find your own ride back. No registration required.